- Skin Test Required
- Whether you dream of achieving that full, fluffy eyebrow look, want to create symmetry in uneven brows or tame unruly hairs, our BrowSculpt brow lamination treatment is for you. This corrective treatment helps you to achieve your desired position for up to 6 weeks. No water/products can be applied 24hrs post treatment.
LVL LASH LIFT*
- 1hr 15mins
- Skin Test Required
- You can have both LVL and Brow Lamination at the same time and save £10. Results are instant and last up to 6-8 weeks. Visit our LVL Lash Lift page to find out more about this treatment. No water/mascara/products can be applied 24hrs post treatment.
*Skin tests are required a minimum of 24 hours before your first treatment including if you have had a skin test elsewhere. Please note this is a legal requirement. Skin tests must be pre-booked in advance and can be booked online.
- Please remove contact lenses and mascara before all eye treatments.
- You must be at least 18 years old and these treatments are not suitable during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Clients on Roaccutane (acne medication) are unable to have waxing treatments and cannot do so for 6 months after stopping the medication.
WHAT IS BROW LAMINATION?
Brow lamination is a two-step eyebrow perming treatment that involves correcting the brow shape by setting the hairs in place using a chemical solution. In the first step, a cream is applied that breaks down bonds in the eyebrow hairs so they can be manipulated into a new position. In the second step, another cream is applied to rebuild these bonds and set the brows in their new uniform position.
If you have unruly, flat or downward growing hairs, eyebrow lamination can change the direction of growth to create a more uniform look with a higher arch and a more desirable brow shape. Brow lamination lasts 4 to 6 weeks generally, with proper care allowing the brow treatment to last as long as 8 weeks.
If this new on-trend & in-demand technique isn’t enough, eyebrow lamination forms just part of our full BrowSculpt treatment. Our corrective eyebrow treatment realigns your brow hairs into your desired position, making them much easier to manipulate. It can also help to achieve instantly fuller looking eyebrows using your existing hair. Whether you want to correct your shape, lift the hairs, or both of these options, here are the benefits of our bespoke take on the brow lamination treatment.
The results using our BrowsSculpt product technology can dramatically enhance the shape of your eyebrows, helping you to achieve your dream brows in as little as one treatment. It’s ideal if you want to change your full brow shape, but did you know that our treatment can be tailored to correct smaller targeted unruly areas? Our stylists are trained to offer brow lamination in specific areas that suit your brow needs, perfect if you just want to add symmetry.
From an extreme brushed up look to a subtle lift (and everything in between), your brows will appear fuller in an instant using your existing brow hair, making it a great microblading alternative. In order to achieve this lift, brow lamination relaxes and reforms the hairs, which also makes them easier to manipulate in to your desired position – another bonus if you have unruly hairs! Your morning beauty routine just got a whole lot quicker.
All of our treatments begin with a thorough consultation, so your stylist can establish your brow goals and work to achieve them.
2 RELAXING THE HAIR
We’ll start the process by relaxing the hair: breaking down the hair structure to make it straighter and easier to manipulate.
3 SETTING THE SHAPE
Next, we’ll brush them into your desired position before applying a treatment lotion that sets the brows in place.
4 BESPOKE BROW TINTING
Your stylist will then tint your brows, using our Brow Dyes to mix a custom colour that that’s totally bespoke to you.
5 MAPPING THE BROWS
Now that your hairs are in their new position, you’ll need a new shape to match. We’ll create it with a combination of waxing, tweezing and feathering.
Those finishing touches make your fresh brows feel even fresher, even if it’s just adding a hair stroke or two.
Our Tint Lock Serum is an essential aftercare product following BrowSculpt treatments. Not only does it lock on colour to keep that fresh brow feeling for longer, it helps to condition the hairs and keeps them strong and healthy.
Before & Afters
Take a look at these amazing transformations on real BrowSculpt clients. To see more visit and follow the salon social media pages.
Why Choose a HD Brows BrowSculpt Stylist
- The way we tailor brow lamination isn’t just about brushed up brows; it can also be a fantastic corrective treatment to totally transform the shape of your brows. This is why our stylists tailor the treatment to your brow needs.
- Want to create a bold, brushed up look? We can totally do that too. Be sure to let your stylist know what look you want to achieve in your consultation.
- We only work with the best, which is why our products have been developed with help from our friends at Nouveau Lashes, the creators of the LVL treatment.
HD BROWS BROW LAMINATION FAQS
Is brow lamination suitable for me?
Brow lamination works for most eyebrow shapes and styles, from full to sparse, so is ideal for anyone looking to improve the shape of their natural brows. We recommend growing your brow hairs out for a minimum for 3 weeks before. Please avoid any brow treatments including any sneaky at home tweezing! You do need to have some existing brow hairs for this treatment to work if not Microblading/Ombre brows may be a better treatment for you.
How long does a brow lamination treatment take?
The brow lamination process can take up to 12 minutes, however, other tinting and hair removal techniques are incorporated into the treatment. When brow lamination is incorporated into the HD Brows treatment, it should take roughly 55 minutes.
How long does brow lamination last?
Brow lamination results last up to 6 weeks following treatment. Your stylist will provide aftercare advice, to help you maintain your fresh brows and ensure brow health is maintained to prolong the effects of the treatment.
Does the brow lamination treatment involve adding in hairs?
Not at all – there’s no eyebrow extensions or permanent make up involved in a brow lamination treatment. The treatment uses entirely your own brow hair. It’s the eyebrow repositioning and shape correction that gives a fuller appearance.
Is brow lamination safe?
Yes, brow lamination is a perfectly safe treatment. As with any eyebrow treatment, your stylist will ask relevant questions and undertake the relevant patch policy to ensure that the treatment and products are suitable for you.
Brow lamination aftercare advice
It’s really easy to care for your brows following a lamination treatment. For the first 24 hours, you should treat your brows with care, avoiding getting them wet, steam baths and saunas. After this time, you can treat them normal, simply brushing into place every morning with a spoolie.
Is brow lamination the same as a lash lift?
Brow lamination is not the same as a lash lift or LVL, but uses the same principles. Firstly, the bonds in the eyebrow hairs are broken down so they can then be reset in your desired position.
Is brow lamination permanent?
Brow lamination is not permanent; results usually last up to 6 weeks.
Can you have brow lamination after microblading?
Yes once microblading treatment is healed (after 6 weeks) you can have brow lamination to add texture to your natural brow hairs to complement your tattooed hair strokes!
How old do I need to be to have brow lamination?
You must be over 18. BrowSculpt products are not permitted for clients under the age of 18.
Do I need a patch test?
Patch Tests must be performed in Salon. You will need to arrange a skin test at lest 48rs prior to your first brow lamination treatment even if you have had the treatment elsewhere.
We recommend having the Brow Sculpt treatment every 8 weeks to avoid over processing the brows but it’s a great idea to have a tint and shape between treatments at approximately 4 weeks to keep them looking fresh!
HD Brows BrowSculpt Pre-care
- Sunbeds/Sunbathing – wait 48hours before and after treatment. This can cause sensitivity and cause pigmentation.
- Botox/fillers – BrowSculpt should be done before these treatments or 2 weeks after due to symmetry of the brows.
- Facial Peels (e.g AHAS, BHAS or enzymes) – we recommend waiting 4 weeks post treatment before getting BrowSculpt as this could sensitise the skin.
- Psoriasis/Eczema – we cannot perform the BrowSculpt treatment if present in the brow area due to causing more irritation to the impaired barrier.
- Pregnant, Breastfeeding & IVF – products cannot be tested on pregnant women therefore there is no guaranteed safety meaning we cannot perform the BrowSculpt treatment or tinting!