- 100% customised to your skins needs based on Face Mapping skin analysis. Includes professional double cleanse, exfoliation, extractions (as needed), results enhancing electrical modalities (if needed), facial therapeutic pressure point face, shoulder and neck massage, masque treatment, toner and skin
- protection – not forgetting your choice of touch therapy while you lay back and relax. Dermalogica segmented lines are used to create the ultimate skin treatment.
- Maximum results in minimum time. Includes cleanse, tone, exfoliation with a facial masque or massage to suit your skin type.
- After a consultation and Face Mapping skin analysis we will determine your skins most pertinent skin needs and focus on key stages of treatment to get you maximum results in a minimum amount of time.
- You already have one touch therapy included in your facial treatment but if you want extra time added to your appointment there is a choice of an additional Touch Therapy for extra attention where you need it most added on to any facial for extra pampering.
- – Stress Relief Neck & Shoulder Massage
- – Stress Relief Foot Massage
- – Stress Relief Scalp Massage
- – Stress Relief Arm & Hand Massage
So, Why Should You Choose Dermalogica?
The great thing about Dermalogica is that, not only is it a high quality skin care brand which targets problem areas of your skin with high quality ingredients, but there are plenty of ranges within the brand to personalise your treatment to you! All these treatments are tailored to meet your individual needs, targeting specific concerns and helping restore optimum skin health. Our detailed skin consultation precedes each treatment to ensure maximum benefits to your skin. Suitable for men and women. The face mapping procedure provides the therapist an objective view of the skin’s condition, as well as an indication of the underlying problems that might be affecting it dramatically enhancing not only the effectiveness of every treatment but also skin care used at home. Dermalogica Therapists are among the best trained in the industry, and each have a postgraduate certification from the International Dermal Institute.
Bio-Therapeutic BT-micro Electrical Modalities
We also have the option to incorporate Ultrasonic Technology into your facial treatments especially if you come for regular facials and we get to know your skin more (Bio-Therapeutic BT-micro Electrical Modality). “Plug Skin into charge”, The Beauty Lounge Tettenhall uses therapeutic ultrasound, known as ultrasonic, that uses vibrating sound waves to loosen dead skin cells and allow for enhanced delivery of active ingredients for a more intense IonActive treatment.
The cumulative results over a series of treatments include:
- As much as a 10% increase in natural collagen production
- 48% increase in natural elastin production
- 35% increase in blood circulation.
These are active ionisable concentrates that are applied directly to the skin. Advanced penetration is optimised with the use of professional modality Ultrasound.
Retinol 1% IonActive
Firms to reduce visible signs of skin ageing perfect for mature or prematurely aged skin (not for pregnant/lactating clients)
Hyaluronic Acid IonActive
Relieves dehydrated and/or sensitised skin.
Brightens hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone.
Controls and prevents Adult Acne breakouts ideal for more acneic skin.
Clients unable to have this treatment with the electrical modalities used are those who are/have…
- Pregnant (electrical current should not be channelled throughout the body)
- Taking or has taken Accutane within the last 6 months
- Using any medically prescribed exfoliating products, clients should discontinue use of such products 2 weeks prior to an IonActive Power Treatment
- Epilepsy (electrical current may trigger a seizure)
- Diabetic (impaired skin sensation)
- Metal implants
- A pacemaker and heart conditions
- Recent sun exposure