Aching muscles and feeling fatigued? Ease away tensions and stress while improving blood circulation and enhancing skin glow. Medical research has shown that the benefits of massage include pain relief, reduced anxiety and depression, temporarily reduced blood pressure, heart rate, and state of anxiety. Theories behind what massage might do include activating the nervous system, which may stimulate the release of endorphins and serotonin, preventing fibrosis or scar tissue, increasing the flow of lymph and improving sleep.
FULL BODY MASSAGE
Stress Relief Massage
Indulge your senses with this tailor-made experience using soothing Swedish massage techniques and warm oils to reduce tiredness, tension and stress. This massage is designed to relive tension from body and mind. It is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while melting tension away.
Deep Tissue Massage
Tailored to you this firm massage relaxes muscles, releases tension and helps to keep the body supple by incorporating forearms and elbows whilst adapting pressure to suit you. Stressed muscles block nutrients and oxygen which then cause inflammation that allows toxins to build up in your muscle tissue. The inflammation and toxins contribute to pain and stress. Deep tissue massage breaks up and releases the built-up toxins by loosening the muscles. With the toxins released, blood and oxygen can circulate as they should through your body.
All our Aromatherapy oils used are from Eve Taylor London – they are truly passionate about natural skincare harnessing the power of aromatherapy and botanical extracts to enhance skin and wellbeing. Proudly British all their skincare is researched, developed and manufactured in the UK. Only the highest-quality, sustainably sourced 100% natural essential oils are used in their products. Soothe your senses with expertly blended aromatic oils that will leave your skin soft, smooth and smelling sumptuous.
Massage Blends used at The Beauty Lounge Tettenhall are:
Anti-Stress Massage Oil
Relax and unwind! This aromatic oil is the perfect solution for stress and tension. The blend of Sweet Orange, Mandarin, Lavender & Ylang Ylang has a soothing, relaxing effect on a tired body and mind.
Uplifting Massage Oil
Revitalize your body! This aromatherapy oil is ideal for those with body fatigue due to over-exertion. Lemon, Peppermint, Cypress & Cederwood boost oxygenation, improving energy levels
Wellbeing Massage Oil
Ideal for clients with emotional burdens or tension. Lemon, Tea Tree, Clary Sage, Lavender & Sandalwood to soothe the mind and promote a sense of inner comfort, peace and positive energy!
Oil for Use in Pregnancy
Anti-Stress Massage Oil can be used after the first trimester and is the only oil that Eve Taylor would recommend during pregnancy from the line of oils they offer. Before then we would use a simple Grapeseed Oil!
A message from Eve Taylor – “With regards to the use of our products which contain nut oils for those with nut intolerances or allergies we are happy to say our products are perfectly safe to use. While we use a variety of plant oils with many extracted from nuts, we only use purified nut oils which have been winterised, deodorised and refined, a process to devoid them of protein particles which are the element responsible for causing allergies. The nut oil products contain no detectable amount of proteins and consequently Eve Taylor products pose no risk of allergens making these products suitable for nut allergy sufferers.”
PLEASE ALWAYS MAKE US AWARE OF ANY ALLERGIES OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS BEFORE YOUR TREATEMENT SO WE CAN ENSURE THE PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURE ARE SAFE FOR YOU.
- 1hr 10mins
- This relaxing treatment combines a full body massage with a mini facial cleanse, tone, exfoliation and facial massage. With specialised positioning & products ensuring the ultimate comfort while easing your mind & body specially designed for mums to be. Ideal for aching & tired muscles caused by the extra strain on the body, this is a relaxing massage and customised to each mother to be.
Benefits of Pregnancy Massage
- Relief from muscle strain
- Reduction of oedema
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves lymphatic drainage and removal of toxin build up
- Aids deep relaxation and promotes better sleeping patterns
- Regular massage of the soft tissue helps prevent stretch marks
- Increases elasticity and range of motion in the joints and muscles
It is advisable to consult your doctor before booking a massage if you are considered a high-risk pregnancy or have history of any of the following:
- Gestational diabetes
- Blood clots
Treatments not suitable in pregnancy
Most treatments are absolutely fine to have throughout pregnancy but unfortunately those in the list below are not suitable for pregnant ladies. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any additional questions.
- LVL Lash Lift
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stones Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Pro Power Peel
- Micropigmentation (Ombre/Microblading/Combination Brows, Lip Blush & Lash Line Enhancement)
- The treatments listed above are NOT suitable to have during pregnancy as frustrating as it may be for mums-to-be your safety is our number one priority. Please always make us aware that you are pregnant/breast feeding and any other medical conditions so we can personalise and choose the correct products to use throughout your treatments to ensure you are relaxed and safe.
The treatments listed above are NOT suitable to have during pregnancy as frustrating as it may be for mums-to-be your safety is our number one priority. Please always make us aware that you are pregnant/breast feeding and any other medical conditions so we can personalise and choose the correct products to use throughout your treatments to ensure you are relaxed and safe.
Hot Stones Massage
Induces deep relaxation and invites sleep. A balance restoring therapy that uses the power of essential oils combined with heat from warm basalt stones, to alleviate tight muscles and ease tension.
- This full body massage includes stone placements, manual massage & massage with the hot stones reliving muscular aches and pains, increasing blood circulation and stimulating lymphatic flow.
- Hot stones are places on various parts of your body, calming and rebalancing while you enjoy a relaxing foot massage. Your back is then massaged using manual and hot marine stone techniques. Your facial now begins starting with a distressing scalp massage, facial cleanse, tone, exfoliation and massage to complete the treatment.
- Manual massage with the hot stones relieving muscular aches and pains, increasing blood circulation and stimulating lymphatic flow.
“Holistic” means whole, holistic massage is a therapeutic massage which is a hands-on therapy that affects the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels of the body.
- Ancient healing for stress release which has been practised in India for over 1,000 years. This treatment includes neck and shoulder massage followed by a reviving scalp massage, finishing with soothing pressure point drainage techniques to rebalance the mind and body.
- By stimulating key energy shareras, this holistic massage therapy releases the stress that has built up in the tissues, muscles and joints of your head, face, neck, and shoulders. Deeply calming and relaxing. This treatment is carried out in a sitting position good for releasing stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraines and sinusitis.